Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Three Humanoids at the Vet



Three humanoids were sitting in the waiting room at the vet's when they struck up a conversation. The hobgoblin turned to the  the goblin and said " So why are you here ? "

The goblin replied, " I'm a pisser. I piss on everything....the sofa, the curtains, the cat, the kids.  But  the final straw was last night when I pissed in the middle of my master's  bed."

The hobgoblin said, "So what’s the vet going to do?"

 " Gonna cut my nuts off " came the reply from the goblin. 
"They reckon it'll calm me down."

The goblin then turned to the hobgoblin  and asked  "why are you here ?"

The hobgoblin  said, " I'm a digger. I dig under fences, dig up flowers and trees, I dig just for the hell of it. When I'm inside, I dig up the carpets. But I went over the line last night when I dug a great big hole in my chiefz couch.”

 " So what are they going to do to you ? " the goblin  inquired.

 "  Looks like I'm losing my nuts too," the dejected hobgoblin  said.  "They reckon it'll calm me down."

 The hobgoblin  then turned to the bugbear  and asked, " Why are you here?

" I'm a humper," said the bugbear  . "I'll hump anything. I'll hump the cat, a pillow, the table, fence posts, whatever. I want to hump everything I see.  Yesterday my wizard had just got out of the shower and was bending down to dry her toes, and I just couldn't help myself. I hopped on her back and started hammering away."

The goblin and  the hobgoblin exchanged a sad glance and said, " So, it's nuts off for you too, huh ?"

 The bugbear said, " No, apparently I'm here to get my nails clipped ! "

No comments:

Post a Comment